Invasive Species Clinic postponed
We are going to postpone the invasive species clinic for today. The rain gauges say that we got too much rain yesterday and last night to go out for a bike or a hike on the trails.
Mike is still going to do this clinic and we will plan it for when the IMBA trail builders arrive in a couple weeks. We’ll coordinate it with the volunteer orientation for those that want to work with the IMBA trail builders when they are building our new trail.
If you haven’t made other plans go check out the Winter Mountain Bike race series at Camp Timberline. They have all formats and all levels of racing today. And it’s much dryer on that part of the island!
President – Oahu Mountain Bike Ohana